DELIVERY & RETURNS
All orders will be dispatched upon receipt of payment, wherever possible, orders will be dispatched within 24 hours. Delivery is three to five working days however there may be times where circumstances beyond our control delay delivery for which we cannot be held responsible. We will always do our best to inform you about any delay.
- We can only deliver to mainland UK addresses.
- We aim to deliver most orders on next day carrier.
- For all orders received before 11am Monday to Thursday we aim to dispatch on the same working day, orders received after 11am will usually be shipped on the next working day carrier.
- However some heavy or bulky goods can take 2-7 days.
- If any goods are out of stock we will contact you to see if you would like to wait for delivery or offer a refund.
- All orders over £100.00 are free of charge.
- All orders under £100.00 are chargeable at £4.95 per delivery.
- Some heavy or bulky items may have an extra delivery charge. In This case it is clearly shown on the product page.
- Additional carriage charges will apply for the Scottish Highlands, FedEx zone 4 & Northern Ireland. Please contact us for a quote.
We believe you will be delighted with your purchases but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return a product. You can cancel your order at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To cancel your order please e-mail or write to us. We cannot accept notification of cancellation over the phone.
If you decide to cancel you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are returned in the original packaging to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction of value. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.